Winning The Interview Game: Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job
Increase the odds of getting the ultimate job offer by becoming an interview expert! If you treat the interviewing process like the "game" that it is—and become good at it —you’ll win every time. Your success depends on mastering the rules, understanding the players, and knowing how to score enough to win. Winning the Interview Game takes you step by step from preparing for your initial interview to prepping for your first day on the job. You’ll learn everything you need to know to:
• Establish and maintain rapport with interviewers.
• Prove that you ideally suit the position’s requirements.
• Take advantage of the pressure on recruiters and human resources departments to fill jobs.
• Recognize and disarm negative body language exhibited by interviewers.
• Deal with difficult questions and tense situations to salvage a less-than-perfect interview before it ends.